2013年1月30日星期三

no one who don't love chi hair dryer

"Huang Shu, you told me the truth, you do not like that damn woman?" chi hair products suddenly asked out a staggering, then looked up and looked straight at him, the peach Mouzhong vacantly misty, Junlian one, seems to have been drunk is not a light on chi flushing. "Say ah Huang Shu, you like it or not she in the end?"

Huangfu chi products he pressed the heart of a tight, long while before chuckled and said: "Of course, like a heart child is the small Yao beloved Princess, is my daughter-in-law's nephew, how do I not like it? Know, this generation chi sub can see you with the heart child Xiangxie white first, Huang Shu would be satisfied. both of you happiness is Huang Shu greatest happiness in this life. "

"Really?" chi straighteners shook his head dizzy, face with a happy expression. "Oh, I know the Huang Shu is because the reason I could love a woman, you know Huang Shu do not hurt me" chi Then tory burch, his head down to his shoulders, a long time did not speak again, as if asleep.

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页