2013年1月2日星期三

we feel fresh with the chi hair straightener voltage

His mind suddenly rises a strange.If chi flat iron suddenly angry, leaving me to go, I wouldn't be lost in the boundless forest instruction?"Afraid of what?No one see."I put my arm around CHI's neck, make nothing of smile: "you are not back me.Rest assured, I very light!"

"Lazy girl."chi straighteners chuckled and shook his head, and squatted down.Quiet fell on his broad back, separated by a thin spring sweater came temperature ironing my heart.CHI strong and steady heart beat, bring me a hitherto unknown peace and warm feeling.At this moment,http://www.chihairstraightenerv.com/ suddenly feel two hearts from this moment to have.

"Oh, I wish I could walk along forever, never stop."chi leisurely sighs."It was a heartless bad girl!"CHI low laugh: "who is just too far?Now don't go by yourself, but soon become hung?""That's not what I mean," I blush, lie on the CHI back vague murmur: "between heaven and earth imitation public only two of us, this feeling is too beautiful, I just, do not let it over too fast."

http://www.chihairstraightenerv.com/

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页